Sunday, August 8, 2010

Spider-Man Preschool 3-Wheeled Scooter Immediately


I originally got this for my son who was 16 months old and it was too advanced for him. While waiting for him to grow into it, my 12 year old rode it around and broke it. We replaced it with another scooter that had hard plastic wheels and was cheaply made. We ended up purchasing this one again and throwing out the other one. The wheels are a sturdy hard rubber that should last through both my boys (providing my 12 year old doesn't try to ride it again). There was no wobble in either scooters we purchased and the back wheels fit snugly and rolled smoothly as long as all the spacers and washers were used. For those who aren't sure if it will work for them, the handlebars are 25" from the ground and 22" from the baseboard. The weight limit is 44 lbs.Get more detail about Spider-Man Preschool 3-Wheeled Scooter.

No comments:

Post a Comment