Sunday, August 8, 2010

Buy Razor A5 Lux Scooter


The best bus route for me to get to work is just shy of 1 mile away. I got this scooter to cut down on my commute time and it has dramatically. It was taking me about 19 minutes to walk to the bus stop. I used the GPS on my phone and an application to track my speed and time. On this scooter I'm averaging 8.5mph and it is taking me only 7 minutes to get to the bus stop. When folded it's very easy to tuck under the seat on the bus. With my backpack I usually take up 2 seats which isn't an issue on the route I take as there are plenty of open seats. If the bus was packed full it might become an issue.

The ride is smooth enough for me and I haven't had any trouble with rocks or large bumps in the sidewalk. There are some spots that frequently have sprinklers running and when the tires get wet it can be hard to brake. Also the wheels tend to spray water up the backs of my legs.

Overall very satisfied especially at the price point offered here on Amazon.Get more detail about Razor A5 Lux Scooter.

No comments:

Post a Comment