Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Razor Battery Charger for the e200, e300, PR200, Pocket Mod, Sports Mod, and Dirt Quad Get it now!


Debated weather to buy this for my 6 year old daughter. She really wanted one of the battery operated jeeps, but I just couldn't see spending that kind of money and have her grow out of it. This scooter ended up being perfect for her! She is an active, outgoing, and pretty daring little girl though. She got right on and rode it great! I'm sooooo glad I didn't go with the battery jeep! She will be able to ride this for years. We have had it for about 3 months and so far its ran great and had no problems. It was also half the cost of a battery jeep! It says like 12 and over but don't be too scared to get it for younger girls. My 10 year old rides it just fine too. Just don't let them loose on the streets!Get more detail about Razor Battery Charger for the e200, e300, PR200, Pocket Mod, Sports Mod, and Dirt Quad.

No comments:

Post a Comment