Saturday, August 14, 2010

Order Razor E325 Electric Scooter


I got this scooter as a birthday present. I was taking the bus to work, and this saves me so much time and money! No more walking to the bus stop, waiting for the bus and then getting off the bus and walking the rest of the way to work.

Like it's been said in the reviews, this scooter is great for level streets but not made to go up hill. I live in San Jose, CA and downtown all the streets are level. I can see why some people have had bad experiences with the scooter if they live in a town or city with lots of hills.

The scooter zooms me along downtown. I weigh around 170 and the scooter has more than enough power to get me up to a nice cruising speed. One suggestion for users is to give yourself a push start when you get going from a full stop position.

I noticed that the battery lasts a good deal longer if you help get the momentum going rather than standing on the scooter and making it work to get you going from a full stop.

All in all, this is an awesome form of transportation and lots of fun ride. I've had mine for about 4 months now and ride it 2 miles to work and 2 miles home about 4 times a week. I charge it about an hour or two before Im off work so it's at it's top performance. I love it! =)Get more detail about Razor E325 Electric Scooter.

No comments:

Post a Comment