Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Currie Technologies e-Zip E750 Electric Scooter This instant


I'm 13 and it's the most fun I've ever had!!!!! It was kind of hard to decide on what color, but silver caught my eye. In the neighborhood I live in they do have speedbumps, but there are gaps in between them. The speed limit is like, oh I don't know 5mph or something, but everyone goes way faster. The good news is I've never got in trouble or wrecked, the bad news is I was at the other end of the neighborhood when it started pouring, great timing right? well anyways it screwed up the throttle and we had to get it fixed, plus my back tire went down three times... but when you live in orlando, ya gotta expect rain. It works fine and I love it. SO, to all you parents out there, buy it for your kids. To all you kids out there, talk your parents into getting it! :) Oh yeah, it might be illegal to ride it on public roads and sidewalks, so stick to private property, or if you live here, try Disney's Lodge/Fort area!Get more detail about Currie Technologies e-Zip E750 Electric Scooter.

No comments:

Post a Comment