Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Topeak Road Morph G Bike Pump with Gauge Order Now


This pump is good quality. I must admit I haven't used it too much, only because I haven't had any road flats (crosses fingers). I normally use a floor pump to pump my tires because it's much easier to use.

It has a gauge on it, but it's hard to read. Be careful when pumping the air up to the maximum psi, you may hurt yourself if not paying attention.

I read reviews about buying a road pump that has a hose, as opposed to one that connects directly to the valve because it's hard to pump at high psi pressure while holding on the valve. I must say I will NEVER buy a direct valve pump. Listen to that review and buy a pump with a hose, you don't want to damage your valve, and you DO want to pump the tire stress free.

Get more detail about Topeak Road Morph G Bike Pump with Gauge.

No comments:

Post a Comment