Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mirrycle MTB Bar End Mountain Bicycle Mirror Best Quality


I am using two of these on my TerraTrike Path 8 recumbent tadpole trike. The mirrors come in pieces but assemble really quickly with the included hex wrench and fit easily into the end of the TerraTrike handlebars using the smaller of the two "wedges" provided. (Obviously, they won't fit a bike/trike with bar end shifters.) One nice feature of them that might not be immediately obvious is that the knurled section of the mirror mount (which is parallel to the ground when installed on the TerraTrike) makes a nice place to mount accessories. I have a bike computer/speedometer readout on my left mirror and a headlight on my right one. Incidentally, the Amazon price is about the lowest that I found (and I got free shipping!).Get more detail about Mirrycle MTB Bar End Mountain Bicycle Mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment