Monday, February 15, 2010

Discount Razor Skateboard Youth Pro Pad Set (Black)


I bought the youth pro pad set (for ages 8 to 14) to accompany a ripstick my 10 year old son received for Christmas. Overall, the pads are great. They are sturdy and will protect your child when or if they fall.

However, my son is skinny, therefore, he swims in these pads. The elbow pads, if worn as elbow pads, cover his whole arm and they look extremely huge on his small body. Therefore, the elbow pads fit better as knee pads. The knee pads will also work for his knees, so I guess he got two sets of knee pads for Christmas.

I gave the pad set three stars because I feel they could have been more specific in the description of the product, however, they are very protective of my sons knees.Get more detail about Razor Skateboard Youth Pro Pad Set (Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment