Friday, February 26, 2010

Cateye CC-TR300TW Triple Wireless Cadence and Heart Rate Bicycle Computer Top Quality


In the begining I was looking for something to track my cadence, then I came across this product. It has more than I will ever use but gives me everything I was looking along with a few others that are nice to know while riding. The only thing I do not like about it(this is why I did not give it 5 stars-I personally find this issue important)is the fact that you have to manually push a button to turn it on or wake it up. My old one used to automatically start as soon as I started to ride, this one will not, I have set everything I can to auto but this is the one feature it lacks. I love it other than that since I forget and start it into my ride not at the begining.Get more detail about Cateye CC-TR300TW Triple Wireless Cadence and Heart Rate Bicycle Computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment