Thursday, January 28, 2010

Shop For Avenir Deluxe Unicycle (20-Inch Wheel)


I'm extremely pleased with this purchase. The primary reason I decided to learn to ride a unicycle is to help combat one of the preventable effects of aging, now that I'm in my early fifties. I've noticed that some older people seem to start losing their sense of balance, and I can't think of any better exercise to prevent or even reverse that loss than unicycle riding.
-
The product assembled quite easily due to the simplicity of a unicycle, and all necessary parts were included and correct. Unfortunately, the amount of torque needed to tighten the seat clamp in order to keep the seat from twisting off-center would seem to hinder quick readjustment to accommodate different-height riders, but for me that is just a good excuse not to have to share my unicycle ;-)
-
I've been learning to ride in my apartment on light tan carpet, and there are no signs of any black marks from the tires, although once I take it on the street it will have to be an "outdoor only" cycle. I hadn't even counted on being able to ride it indoors, but once I put it together, indoor use seemed quite doable, especially with the smaller size and greater maneuverability of a 20" wheel. Riding down a hallway may even be the perfect place for early training. It worked well for me, and I've even managed to keep from putting any marks on the wall.
-
It's been a long time since I've been this happy with a purchase. This Avenir unicycle seems like the perfect opportunity to discover the benefits and satisfaction of learning to ride a unicycle, and for a very reasonable price. Be sure to let me know if there are any unicycle gangs for seniors that I can join ;-)Get more detail about Avenir Deluxe Unicycle (20-Inch Wheel).

No comments:

Post a Comment