Sunday, January 31, 2010

Low Price Cateye EL-135 and TL-LD130R Bicycle Headlight and Tail Light Combination


I can't compare this to any other headlight/taillight system, as it's the only one I've used. I ride at night, and it easily illuminates road signs and obstacles. The taillight can be set to steady on, blink, or "random". I leave mine in blink mode which I feel is the most visible. The headlight can be steady or blink, and I leave it in steady mode as I need it as much for seeing my way as making me visible to motorists. The total weight of the package is very light -- at least compared to the rest of my gear. I'm not racing here and I'm not counting grams, so I was pleasantly surprised by how little the whole setup weighs.

I don't hesitate to recommend this package to anyone who rides after dark.Get more detail about Cateye EL-135 and TL-LD130R Bicycle Headlight and Tail Light Combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment