Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Razor MX650 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike Immediately


This bike is GREAT!!! It was a birthday gift for my 10 yr old daughter, and she loves it. It took her about an hour to get used to it and now she is zipping through the streets of the neighborhood. The shipping was good. The bike comes boxed in a plain container so you can not see what it is; in case you have to wait before giving it to the lucky person getting it. I put it togeather by myself, but if you are not that coordinated you may want to get someone to balance it for you while you work. It takes about 20 min to put togeather. Its pretty strong. Once I finished putting it togeather I rode it down the driveway, I'm about 168lbs. Do not be fooled by the size of this bike. For a kid, this thing is fast. Going slow should be stressed until they get the hang of it. Also, the basic concepts of motorcycle riding should be explained to the child before letting them go (looking through turns, keeping your head up, leaning in curves, accelerate in turns etc...). Get more detail about Razor MX650 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment