Saturday, January 23, 2010

Save Spider-Man 28-Inch Skateboard, Helmet, and Protective Pad Combo Pack


I bought this for me girlfriends son. He's loving it. The pads that come with it are cheap items and they probably won't last but they do get the job done. I think they will last long enough so the kid can learn to skateboard. The helmet will offer enough protection for him also. The board itself is more than good enough. I don't see any real problems with it. It rolls nicely. I gave it 5 stars for just the board. I could have knocked a star off for the cheap pads but I am focusing on the board. For the cheap price that I bought the combo pack for I knew that the cost of a good set of pads and a helmet would have easily cost more than this combo pack. This is a good deal for a first skateboard. Get more detail about Spider-Man 28-Inch Skateboard, Helmet, and Protective Pad Combo Pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment