Sunday, January 31, 2010

Save Moving Comfort Womens Fiona Bra


I am 38DD busted, run at least 6-8miles a week.

So, I was recommended this bra from the sales person at my local sportsware store. It would have been the most expensive bra I have ever purchased! So i decided to hold off, and do some research first. I was convinced to get the Maia based on all the reviews I read (uniboob, still bouncing, etc etc).

When I returned to the store to get the Maia by Moving Comfort, the sales person wouldn't let me. She said the Fiona would be better for me. So I forked over the $$ and paid over $40 for the bra.

SHE WAS RIGHT!!!

This bra is AWESOME! I gave it 4 stars because of the following:

Cons:
*uniboob (not a big deal if you're only wearing for exercise but I can see it being a problem if you want to look hot)
*still got some bounce

But sooo many

Pros:
**SHRINKS YOU UP so you can fit in smaller shirts! (I have stopped giving away by clothes!)
*strong, adjustable velcro straps
*I am not falling out
*Black on the inside of each bra, so no visible dirt marks
many, many more

I LOOOOVVVEEE the bra! Get more detail about Moving Comfort Womens Fiona Bra.

No comments:

Post a Comment