Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Discount Ventura Universal Bicycle Carrier Rack


This bike rack claims to be universal, and it probably is. Other reviews have been critical of this product because of the difficulty in installing the product.

I didn't have any problems. You must understand that this is a universal rack, meaning one product for many bikes. You have to play with it for a bit to find the configuration that works best for your bike. Having said that, the rack is very adjustable and worked great on my schwinn ranger. I suspect it would work on most schwinn bikes.

The reason I bought this rack was because it was the cheapest rack that had the features I wanted. I am very happy with my purchase. I zip-tied a milk crate to the rack and am going to use it to haul my fishing stuff or whatever I decide needs hauled on a two-wheeler.

Have some patience, and give it a try. You will like this rack.

Peace. Happy biking.Get more detail about Ventura Universal Bicycle Carrier Rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment