Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Buying Bell Trigger Youth Bike Helmet


My son is 7 and it was time to replace his helmet with something a bit larger. Of course, it wouldn't hurt if the new helmet looked great too! As always, I researched quite a bit before deciding on the Bell Trigger and then on the green and black scorpion flames model.

My son really loves the colors and the helmet adjusts to fit very well. So, the product has good reviews for it's protection (the most important feature of all), it fits perfectly, it looks awesome, and it's fairly priced. I don't think there's much else to say other than that I would recommend it highly for kids who have outgrown a toddler helmet but aren't ready for an adult helmet yet. Get more detail about Bell Trigger Youth Bike Helmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment