Friday, December 18, 2009

Razor Ground Force Electric Go-Kart Best Quality


This is such a cool gift. I have a 10 year old, who had a pocket rocket (also by Razor) that after 3 years kind of lost it's coolness. Overall he really likes the go-kart, his hangups are the speed, more leg room, and turning control. He's around 5'1 and 76 pounds and is forced to sit butterfly style, which looks strange. I consider this a starter kart, since there isn't much to it. I really enjoy the red color and haven't noticed the battery life being a problem. I did read that in many reviews. I noticed in the instruction booklet it strongly advises to charge for 18 hours and the box says something like 12.. I went the full 18 and no complaints. I have the neighborhood children lined up at the door waiting for a turn. Get more detail about Razor Ground Force Electric Go-Kart.

No comments:

Post a Comment