Monday, September 6, 2010

Razor Pocket Mod Miniature Euro Electric Scooter Right now


I bought this for my then 8 year old daughter (came from Santa) almost three years ago. Kids, teens & adults love it and quality must be good because I've not done a darn thing to maintain the scooter. Today is the first time I've had to pay attention to it as the inner tube on back tire (I'm guessing) is kaput. I just purchase two inner tubes from Monster Scooter Parts (on sale for 9.99 each) but you can also get parts from [...]. I do recall I had difficulty attaching the front tire piece to the main part of the bike because the screw was recessed so deeply or some such thing that it took me like two hours to get it attached. But other than that, this razor scooter is still a big hit and I look forward to years more with this 'toy'.Get more detail about Razor Pocket Mod Miniature Euro Electric Scooter.

No comments:

Post a Comment