Thursday, September 2, 2010

Buy Razor A5 Lux Scooter


I bought this scooter for my 17-year old son who has difficulty walking. It helps him to get around. Overall, it does a good job, but there are a couple of issues. One is that the handlebar is too low, even though the scooter is marketed for adults (my son is about 5'8"). Also, the handles have sharp edges which dig into his palms. The other issue is more important. The scooter is very hard to fold and unfold. We do it a lot when we travel and put it in the trunk, then take it out at each stop. The little lever at the bottom that you have to pull up in order to fold or unfold the scooter is always stuck, and it takes a lot of time and effort to do the job. I wonder if anyone has advice on how to fix it; otherwise I may have to return it as defective.Get more detail about Razor A5 Lux Scooter.

No comments:

Post a Comment