Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Buying X-Treme Scooters XB-502 Electric Bicycle


I have ridden this extreme e-bike for 2 years everyday. I love it. It is made in China. It is not perfect, but I have not had much problem with it. I had a flat tire on the back, but I fixed it with never leak or fix-a-flat. I never let the charge get totally dead, so it has always charged. The instructions are about useless, but I did manage to put the rest together by myself and I was a 53 year old 5' tall woman with determination. I really like the storage in the seat and trunk, because I even rode it in the winter(I could not ride it on ice, that would be stupid.) I could load $200.00 worth of groceries on it using recycle bags sat in front of me.Get more detail about X-Treme Scooters XB-502 Electric Bicycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment